Saturday, January 30, 2010

popcorn is such a good thing. Although my dad started to buy this Xtra Butter stuff and it's just too much. It makes me feel like I'm dying. So I've been making it the old fashioned way, in a pot on the stove. My mom has mastered it. I'm gettin there.

I just discovered the "Genius Playlist" feature on the new iPods. Wow, it totally works!

lamest blog ever.

So when I was coming upstairs, I summoned my dog to join me, but he didn't! He was halfway to the stairs when he stopped and stared up at me, then slowly backed away! And I was like, "Hey! heyyyyyyy. NO. Noooo. AYE!" and then he just turned around and trotted to the family room. I went down to get him and he was sitting next to my mom on the couch! WTF they hate each other. Such betrayal.

No comments:

Post a Comment