Saturday, January 30, 2010

I'm really bored. All of my closest friends have a significant other now, and no time for me.

Now that I'm finally up to doing stuff, I can't! And it's driving me crazy.
 I don't feel like doing art.
I've hung out with my dog enough for the past two days (he's ignoring me.)
I finished Bully a while ago, and Girl Interrupted is an alright read.
Oh ya! I have that book from Nina by Simon Rich! But I just don't feel like reading right now.
I wanna get fucked up and do something loud!!! GAHHH. Having the urge to do this is awful when you can't.

I wanna like, run around. I wanna jog! Wait, it's 2 degrees below ZERO TONIGHT.
hmmm. rrrmmmmm.   ummmmm.  uhhhhhh.
this sucks.
If I was at college, someone would hang out with me, I'm sure.
but I'm not at college. I'm here.
I still feel like I'll somehow not get into college and die. If I don't get into college I WILL become a coke head. Or something. I just know it. I guess I'm ok with that.

Don't you hate it when you have a problem, and you tell someone, and they think it's so easy to solve but they really just don't understand the situation and refuse to believe they don't understand the situation?

When it's really cold, nothing moves in the woods. The trees are frozen. It's weird how everything freezes, and if I wasn't there it would appear as if time had stopped.

such a cliche observation. but hey.

3 comments:

  1. Jeffff I'd hang with you!
    There's nothing fun to do anymore. I need some adventure!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jeff, you're an amazing artist, a college would be stupid not to accept you.

    Also, if I wasn't grounded I would hang with you. Watch Julie and Julia.

    ReplyDelete