Thursday, January 7, 2010

McDonald's Trip '10

Now that I've blogged everyday for three days in a row, I don't want to break the flow. My procrastination is getting scary, and those of you who know my work ethic should understand how severe it must be to scare me. What a long sentence. I don't like the way that sentence sounds but I'm getting tired. Has anyone else noticed that the time of blog is wrong?

This has been incredibly lame. I'm sorry, I think this means that I just wasn't meant to be a daily blogger. Sporadic it is.

WAIT! I do have something interesting to say. Yesterday, when my meds wore off at around 8:45PM, my appetite possessed me, I suppose as a survival instinct, and I suddenly needed McDonald's, desperately. I hate McDonald's, but for some reason I needed it. But I couldn't go to McDonald's alone!? I would look like such a loser, and feel like one. So I called Yona and asked her. It was really funny, because she had to call her dad from across the house to ask him, and explain the situation.
"Dad! Can I go to McDonald's with Jeff!? Because he really wants to go but doesn't want to go alone!"
So we went and had a killer time. When I picked her up, I shouted, "MALL TRIP '09!!!" Then we both gasped and I instantly clasped my hand to my mouth. We can never follow an exciting event with "'09!" again. And, "McDonald's '10" sounds bad. Just not the same.
I got food, and parked my mini van in front of the Tatnuck CVS, because Yona explained there would be more light there. We talked for about two hours and it was great. Cars are great for heart to hearts. Being close to someone in a small area forces it out. (btw Yona and I are not dating, just very close friends.)
Good times, '10?

The song of the blog is Go Girl by Pitbull, because we sang along to it on the way there (or rapped along), and I knew almost all the words.
Go friendship!

3 comments: