So many awful things are happening. I can't eat or sleep. This is the worst.
There are so many things. It's too heavy to carry.
I'm really lonely and sad. There is something wrong with me.
Today in english Ms. Nicastro told me I failed her class, which I already knew. Then she said that it was a matter of 2 points on my exam that would pass me, and she might give me the points. She said that I did not prepare myself at all for the exam, which I didn't. I couldn't reply. If I even tried to explain myself, I would have broken down. I could feel it on my face.
I hate this. Today was awful. I don't know how to describe it. This isn't fun anymore. I never want to leave my bed again. I'm just not strong enough for this world.
Some things happen that we can't control. It just isn't fair. It's wrong.
Good people don't deserve that. The world is an awful place. Someone I see as pure good. I may deserve this but that person didn't.
I can't think straight.
It's hard to function when everything is gray.
Wednesday, January 27, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

hang in there jeff
ReplyDeleteKeep on truckin'. It's so hard to dig yourself out sometimes that you just have to find an alternate route.
ReplyDelete