skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
It's not easy, being Greene.
Thursday, January 14, 2010
in the end i need intoxication. don't listen to anything i just said.
we're too young to understand the world on the level our blogs imitate. why do we
really
blog?
1 comment:
em rose
January 14, 2010 at 5:15 PM
cause we're all going cuckooooooooooo cuckoo cuckoo
i liked both of these.
Reply
Delete
Replies
Reply
Add comment
Load more...
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
Jeff Green
View my complete profile
Blog Archive
►
2012
(2)
►
August
(1)
►
February
(1)
►
2011
(14)
►
December
(1)
►
October
(1)
►
June
(1)
►
April
(3)
►
March
(8)
▼
2010
(118)
►
November
(1)
►
October
(7)
►
September
(15)
►
August
(9)
►
July
(9)
►
June
(16)
►
May
(9)
►
April
(5)
►
March
(7)
►
February
(15)
▼
January
(25)
Drilling Holes
A Really Long Blog about myself.
I'm really bored. All of my closest friends have a...
popcorn is such a good thing. Although my dad star...
"but one thing i'm missing is in your eyes"
I and Love and You
Overcast
I can hear the news on the tv in the other room.
I want to swim
Tegan and Sara - The Con I forgot about that song...
Definitely failed that english final. I read the f...
boring post.
purge
Don't you hate that feeling you get when you reali...
I've written 3 blogs since my last and haven't pos...
in the end i need intoxication. don't listen to a...
Color
An hour ago I ate BBQ chicken pizza. Now my heart ...
:')
"Nature's first green is gold"
McDonald's Trip '10
The Beauty of Film
Experiences and Consequences
Pears
I'm getting that claustrophobic feeling. There is...
►
2009
(67)
►
December
(10)
►
November
(9)
►
October
(9)
►
September
(1)
►
August
(3)
►
July
(5)
►
June
(23)
►
May
(7)
Followers
Powered by
Blogger
.
cause we're all going cuckooooooooooo cuckoo cuckoo
ReplyDeletei liked both of these.