Thursday, January 14, 2010

Color




There is so much to do, but I just want to paint. I want to make every color in the world. I want to share it with the world. I love color.
Not just any color in any combination. I love when colors work together and just work in a way I can't explain.
I have severe senioritis.
Cuckoo Cuckoo is a colorful song. I'm glad I quoted it in the year book.
There are some people out there that I KNOW have something to say. I wish they wouldn't hold back.
Dig deeper. Force it out. Push yourself. Take some time alone. Take a break from friends. Starve yourself. Hurt yourself. Forget the math, science, and history. Forget the art and music. Starve yourself of everything. That itself is an adventure.
I know that deep down you are an interesting person. Forget everything you've been doing, because it's getting you no where. Take the wrong path. Do it for the experience. Think about it, aren't you a little curious.
Try doing something you're not proud of. Fuck up! Experience real failure. Write about that. You can only learn so much from friendship.
Get high! Cheat! Lie! Run! It's exhilarating. It's being alive! Stay awake for days. Starve yourself of everything.
Dig a deep hole, jump in, and try to get out.

Suffering is being alive.

Actually, this isn't helpful. This is more personal to me. Don't do any of those things. Always be on time. Be honest. Suffering isn't fun. It isn't fun while it's happening.
Sometimes the ugliest colors are the most aesthetic is all.

I wish I was a good writer who made sense.
I think what I'm trying to say is that there is a whole other side to life. It's dirty and it's great. And it's sad to see people keeping clean when they could be wild. There is nothing stopping you from diving in. I know it's scary, but it isn't too late. Some may never even notice it, but YOU SEE IT! YOU ARE TEMPTED! DO IT! You are smart! You are deep. Just dive in.

It's easy. FUCK INHIBITION. Don't you agree?

No comments:

Post a Comment