Monday, January 4, 2010

Pears


I finished the fruit painting :)
Not gunna lie, I'm proud of it.

I love painting. I love it. It's what I am meant to do. (Although I think I might major in film.)

New Years Resolutions
Take medication everyday but Saturday.
Do art everyday, outside of school.
Compliment people when they're greatness deserves to be recognized, no matter how weird it makes me look.
Also I really want to learn how to play an instrument, but that's just a hope. saxophone
And I really need to cut back on facebook.
the song of the blog is Did You See the Words by Animal Collective. I'm falling back in love with Animal Collective. Is that good or bad?


AND,
I've decided to start posting ma art on da blog.

2 comments:

  1. the painting is stunning!
    get lost in animal collective ah they are fanastic too

    ReplyDelete
  2. you're so talented jeff
    can't wait for more artsies

    ReplyDelete