Friday, January 29, 2010

"but one thing i'm missing is in your eyes"

If I could have documented everything that has happened this month on film, I think Eyes by Rogue Wave would be playing.

Listen

Through the tears and smiles. The good and bad.
I can't wait to make films as a career.

I rediscovered Rogue Wave today. Love when that happens.

Today was great! Ms. Nicastro gave me the 2 points. I'm writing her a letter, telling her that her class and teaching had nothing to do with me failing, it was external stuff, and I take full responsibility and thank her dearly for those 2 points. Now I have a double study!!!

We're all gunna make it.
 Even if you can't see the light at the end of the tunnel, it is there, and you should never give up.

Tonight I think I'll force myself to read The Great Gatsby. So far it's been kind of boring, but I'm sure it will pick up.

No comments:

Post a Comment