This cityscape pen drawing is of photographs I took of Providence
(click it to do it justice)
Crying by Roy Orbison so accurately describes the way I've felt on/off for the past few days, it's weird.
I didn't want to write about this until I heard that song for some reason. Roy Orbison has been one of my favorite artists for about 3 years. Another musical jewel I share with you all.
I have not literally been crying by the way, but have been filled with an unfamiliar emotion. I'm not sure what the word for it is, maybe by the end of this blog it will come to me.
The sweet scent of this person's hair alone was able to bring back a storm of dormant memories. Remorse is the word. But at the same time I know things happened for a reason and I'm glad they did.
I truly did love you, and it is now fully apparent to me that what we had wrote an entire chapter in my book of life.
Now I've been swept onto a new level of loneliness and confusion. Perhaps this is what catalyzed my new love of art. Life experiences are a great thing, no matter how painful. The more painful, the better. I'm excited for the experiences awaiting me. Unfortunately senior has lacked so far, it's been too fun and easy.
I was all right for a while, I could smile for a while
But I saw you last night, you held my hand so tight
As you stopped to say "Hello"
Aww you wished me well, you couldn't tell
That I'd been cry-i-i-i-ng over you, cry-i-i-i-ng over you
Then you said "so long". left me standing all alone
Alone and crying, crying, crying cry-i-ing
It's hard to understand but the touch of your hand
Can start me crying
I thought that I was over you but it's tru-ue, so true
I love you even more than I did before but darling what can I do-o-o-o
For you don't love me and I'll always be
Cry-i-i-i-ng over you, cry-i-i-i-ng over you
Yes, now you're gone and from this moment on
I'll be crying, crying, crying, cry-i-i-ing
Yeah crying, crying, o-o-o-o-ver you

No comments:
Post a Comment