Sunday, January 10, 2010

:')

I just realized how crazy this week has been! The song of the week for me is Neighborhood #1 (Tunnels) by Arcade Fire. If I made a video of myself experiencing this week, through each event I blogged about, ending with the adventure, that would play.
I think I'll start blogging through the eyes of a film maker, now that I plan on becoming one.

The album Funeral is one of my favorites of all time.

This week ends with a smile. "Don't cry because it's over, smile because it happened." That kind of smile.

:')

2 comments:

  1. im creeping on all your blog posts.. sorry. haha
    BUT! neighborhood #1 is such a powerful song for me. the kind I have to play really really loud and cant talk to people during it. just thought id let you know i think itd be a wonderful and fitting song :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad we're bonding via blog posts

    ReplyDelete