I really want to go swimming. I want to be rich, so I can get a huge indoor pool, with speakers above and under the water, so I can play Radiohead while I swim back and forth. I'd swim all day.
I can go to the Y with some friends. But if I really get into swimming regularly, I'll have to start out as that skinny pale kid in the gym. oh well.
swimming is the greatest, it's give me the same satisfying feeling as painting. I think I'm becoming dyslexic or something. That worries me. Maybe it's just because I'm up at 1AM. But none of these sentences seem to be grammatically correct. Actually its just that one. I won't change it, so you can see and this makes sense.
i feel hollow tonight. i felt hollow today. i've been listening to the avett brothers alot. Lately, I'll really like one certain band for like two days, then I'll move on to another. first it was Arcade Fire, Roy Orbison,
i am too tired to finish this. This blog was not meant to be.
I'm feeling crazy amounts of anxiety.
why does this look dyslexic.
I feel like swimming is what i need to do asap, like it will really help me. I want to swim for hours. Just exhaust myself. That is such a great feeling. Swimming brings a good nights sleep.
Maybe today i'll go. i hope so
Monday, January 25, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment