I only know one snob right now. It's annoying. I might tell this person that they come off as a snob and it's unattractive.
snob |snäb|nouna person with an exaggerated respect for high social position or wealth who seeks to associate with social superiors and dislikes people or activities regarded as lower-class.• [with adj. ] a person who believes that their tastes in a particular area are superior to those of other people : a musical snob.
Way to highlight something negative, self.
today was good! well, I mean my day was good. I laughed a lot today. I love my creative writing class so much, it's gunna be a blast.
I need to finish my painting of my sister and her son tonight. It's gunna be rushed :(
Actually, I do have some things that I NEED to do tonight:
-finish the painting
-type my list of activities for Mass Art (i forgot to)
-Send Mass Art my SAT scores via collegeboard
-Do my creative writing homework (should be fun)
thats not too much, but it's 6:15, and I'm not on meds, so I doubt I'll get half of it done.
I just broke my rule of not deleting anything. But, I had to.
I taste blood? I've tasted blood for about an hour. Why do I often taste blood? That can't be good. Oh yeah, I wore my retainer last night for the first time in a while and now my teeth are all pushed around.
I turned my phone on for 1 minute to check for anything important. Nope. But I did get a nice text from Kristina concerning my previous shout out.
We're having fish tonight, because it's "Brain Food." I'm glad my mom is so healthy, it's made me a better person.
Free Range Chickens was such a funny book. I laughed out loud. Thanks Nina! Girl Interrupted ended really well, too. I recommend both books, and the film, Girl, Interrupted.
I love this scene, even though it didn't happen in the book. But whatever they're different things.
Monday, February 1, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment