Whenever my mom gets all bitchy for no reason and takes it out on me, I purposely push her buttons. I don't know why I enjoy it so much. After dinner when she was cleaning a pan my sister and I put the dog on the kitchen table and timed how long it would take her to notice. About 5 minutes. It was really funny.
Today I:
shoveled the front walkway.
shoveled the cover of the hot tub (the mom finds it necessary? it's harder than it sounds)
walked the dogs 3 times over the day
fed the dogs
cleaned all of the towels (laundry)
So when I'm told that I'm a brat and do absolutely nothing around the house, how can I take it seriously???! Telling her everything I've done does nothing, so I just have fun with it. Silly mom.
What makes it even more amusing is how the whole time my sister is laying on the couch watching tv.
Dad's at work for a few more days.
Silly family. Tricks are for kids!
i do need to shower though. Gosh it's 7pm already!
this is a lame blog. sorrrrrry.
I'm excited for PRAM!
this song is stuck in my head!!!! A friend from this summer always sang it. listen at your own risk
| uffie - Pop The Glock .mp3 | ||
| ||
![]() | Found at bee mp3 search engine | ![]() |



uffie's solo stuff is terrible. but her collaboration(s) with justice is good! try "tthhee ppaarrttyy"
ReplyDeleteNOOOO i hated the party! sorry anndawg
ReplyDeletehahah im sad to say i know all the words to this
ReplyDeleteDamn that's alotta words! I've grown to like it.
ReplyDeleteso excited for PRAM :)
ReplyDelete