Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Waiting.

I literally just woke up from a dream where I got into MassArt. What is happening!?

I'll give you a taste of the madness:
I woke up in a with a friend (can't remember who) and I was like, "Where are we?" and the friend said, "MassArt! This is your dorm!" I guess we were all really drunk last night and I was letting them crash in my new dorm with 5 beds. None of the other students had arrived yet.
So I was trying to pick the bed I wanted, and my friend Corrina was like, "This one obviously! It's got all this storage space!" It had little cabinets all around it. I chose it.
Then Bryan Diehl was there and got upset because none of this pertained to him. He said, "Why is no one excited! Soon I'll be getting on a plain to 'The American College of Vietnam.'" Yes, it was a college in Vietnam. I don't know why.
Then Sara Mann was at the door saying that she was going to MassArt too! And she had just seen my friend Molly Hewitt who was also going there! (this was miraculous, because Molly is from California/England and I think is going to RISD)

I literally began to cry with joy. Then I woke up.

 It's 8:53am. I woke up at about 8:30am. My mouth was completely dry, like a desert lizard tongue. I brushed my teeth. The mail should get here at 2:50. Yesterday it didn't come because it was presidents day. I didn't realize this so I checked the mail every 15 min until 4 o'clock.

Why did I wake up at 8:30? I should be asleep until 10 at least. I guess it was too much for one dream.

No comments:

Post a Comment