Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Smooth Sailing

I just haven't been feeling like blogging lately. Which is a good thing and a bad thing. It's good, because there isn't much I have to get off my chest right now. It's bad, because I love blogging! I've come to really enjoy writing down my thoughts and reading them later.

This weekend should be hella fun!
WEEKEND LIST OF ACTIVITIES:
(warning, potentially boring if you're not me, or you're not on this list)
Friday!
 Go to the Bean Counter with Yona! and maybe Bryan.
Finally get to see Yona and Bryan! We haven't had a good hangout sesh in so long.
After the Bean Counter, Go to the Golden Girls Show! (Will be meeting up with Brandon, Melina, and the rest of that possy) I'm a little nervous that I'll be totally out of place in this Worcester basement and be awkward. But whatever even if it sucks (which it won't) it'll be a more interesting night than one at home.
Saturday!
  Is Saturday Valentines Day? Oh well. Saturday I'll be going to Boston to visit mah Franz at MassArt! Or maybe they'll be coming home for the weekend instead. Either way I'll have fun seeing them and gettin' sufficiently fucked up.
Sunday
  Possibly coming home from Boston. Or just recovering from a fun Saturday with old friends.
Either way it'll be a day of relaxation.

Dinner time. PEACE


ps
I finally got around to listening to Bon Iver and now I get the skinny love quote you all love so much. Bon Iver is very good. I wish they had more than 2 albums. Or do they?

1 comment:

  1. Bon Iver is amazing, I'm so glad you've started listening to them.

    ReplyDelete