Saturday, February 20, 2010

It's early and I can still remember my nightmare!

Today is saturday. Second to last day of vacation. And what a great vacation it was. I just had the weirdest dream and it was really scary.

I was in Barnes & Noble with Brandon and Melina really late at night, and it suddenly closed and was dark and empty. B and M had this plan to spend the night in Barnes Noble, but it was kind of creepy and the lights were on now, but really dim. Then there was this little kid walking around the store. I only ran into him because I was searching everywhere for my bag, with a DVD and a candle in it that I really wanted. The kid was clearly some kind of demon or ghost (something bad, he looked dead) but at the time I sensed no danger from him. He was little and his eyes were sunken in. He never talked, come to think of it.

Anyway. He guided us to the back corner of the store,  to the employees only section. Moving around was very difficult. It was like being in a robot body that was all rusty. If I turned my head too fast everything blurred. It was also still very dark.
Brandon and Melina went to the employee section, but I ran back to the store to find my bag! Realizing I was alone, I ran back to meet up with the rest of the party. I couldn't find anyone. As I opened doors and checked rooms, they became more and more nightmarish. By now I was in a barn-like setting, with doors crowding me from all directions. Go in a door, find something weird, go in another door. Soon I became desperate and frightened, and shouted names. Surprisingly they called back, and soon enough we met up again.

The kid was now a dog. I didn't question why.

One room had a life sized dummy with big eyes. When I checked the room, I just stuck my head in and the dummy turned toward me. Scary.

One room had a pig torso in it. The pig was upright and it was trying to move around. I can't remember if the sound it made was screaming or crying. It was very pig like.

One room was very dark at the other end. It was really long and deep. Somehow I could hear the room talking to itself. Like, it knew I was in it and it was trying to decide what to do. I remembered in Harry Potter how Mr. Weasley told his kids, "Never trust an inanimate object that can think for itself." So I went on.

I can't even remember what happened next. All I can remember is a flash of Melina separated from us in some weird ditch screaming for us to not leave her there.

...

I have AP art homework to do. It's only 9:44 AM!!? so early. I couldn't sleep last night. I remember seeing the clock at 3AM. I tossed and turned a lot. Sorry if this blog didn't make sense. I'm still tired. Back to sleep. I can almost type as a fast as I can think. Or maybe just slow down my thinking to a type-able speed. I finally got to have a good hang out with Bryan and Yona!!! That was a fun time. What a great day I had yesterday. I laughed and smiled a lot. I love those days. Bye for real

No comments:

Post a Comment