30 year old hipsters are lamesauce. I went to The Golden Girls show and it was kind of cool. It ended up being awkward, because I was totally out of my element and of course I didn't know anybody.
I really wanted to get a chance to hang out with my friends for the first time in a while but then we ended up having to drive people and it was a big annoying mess.
It's funny how cliche all dealers are. They hate corporations and money and government. They all seem to think their ideas are so radical when I've heard them from almost every aged stoner I've met.
I think if we destroyed all corporations then a lot of lower class Americans would be out of the job. Sure, so would a few rich guys that are "evil" but they employ millions. This subject is frustrating and I hate getting into it. This is all just me guessing and assuming, I've never actually studied business. Maybe that's why it's frustrating.
Right after finally listening to Bon Iver, I've finally listened to Why? which I heard in Bryan's car. I kept asking who this band was, and it was just a Why? cd, not a mixtape. So it was all Why? and I really liked it. Music overload. A good thing.
I'm pretty tired.
I cannot mosh. I have absolutely no inner mosher. At all. I'm not a violent person at all.
Too tired. Later
Saturday, February 13, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Moshing isn't about violence, it's about dancing andd having fun. Although some people are really annoying and just swing thier arms around.
ReplyDeleteThat sucks that you didn't have fun :(