Thursday, February 4, 2010

Downtown

so I've been kind of a douche to people via blogspot and that is going to stop. I kind of went a little crazy and forgot about feelings and such.

Oh and for a while I've meant to say this.

Friendship is a spectacular thing that makes us human. For a while I portrayed it in a bad light. Never let go of a good friendship, cherish it.  Without friends I wouldn't be the person I am today (I mean that in a good way.)

Have fun in life and don't try to suffer like I suggested. I don't even know what I was thinking. I do believe that suffering builds character, but it isn't something that a person should go looking for. I certainly don't.

This weekend is going to be so great! I'm really excited. Whenever I go on a crazy downward spiral like I did around mid-terms, DO NOT LISTEN TO ANY KIND OF ADVICE I GIVE.

The song Downtown is stuck in my head. But it's a good thing, because it hasn't gotten annoying yet.


 Petula Clark - Downtown .mp3
Found at bee mp3 search engine

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad we're friends jeff.

    And by the way summer carnival is totally on!

    ReplyDelete