Monday, February 1, 2010

Jose

Something CRAZY i just found out at the dinner table:

My oldest sister Amy spent a semester in Spain while in college. And she came back with this cool boyfriend, Jose. He was goofy and funny and spoke little english. He was also fascinated by snow. He liked to play in the snow with me and my sister, and he was also fascinated by the cartoons we watched (catdog especially.)

Anyway, it turns out he was and is a professional Rugby player and is relatively famous in Spain! WHATTTTT!!!! My mind was blown! No one else seemed to think that was a big deal.

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?ref=sgm&id=1338026624

i can't request to be friends, it's been like 10 years.

I just needed to tell this to someone. I think it's so crazy!

I have pictures of us somewhere, but I don't feel like fishing them out.

I miss Amy so much. Now that she has 3 kids and a fourth on the way, she's too busy to be my friend. See,  I am selfish. But I do acknowledge that her kids are far more important than giving me attention, so maybe I'm not that selfish in this case.

that is all.

p.s.
(I've adopted the saying, "lamesauce" from brandon. Never thought that would happen.

1 comment: