skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
It's not easy, being Greene.
Saturday, June 20, 2009
This is the first day of my life...
I got my license today
And so I thought I’d let you know
That these things take forever
I especially am slow
But I realize that I need you
And I wondered if I could come home
song of the blog,
First Day of My Life
by Bright Eyes
1 comment:
kathryn.
June 20, 2009 at 10:54 PM
GONCRATULATIONS
i'm not drunk, just bored
Reply
Delete
Replies
Reply
Add comment
Load more...
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
Jeff Green
View my complete profile
Blog Archive
►
2012
(2)
►
August
(1)
►
February
(1)
►
2011
(14)
►
December
(1)
►
October
(1)
►
June
(1)
►
April
(3)
►
March
(8)
►
2010
(118)
►
November
(1)
►
October
(7)
►
September
(15)
►
August
(9)
►
July
(9)
►
June
(16)
►
May
(9)
►
April
(5)
►
March
(7)
►
February
(15)
►
January
(25)
▼
2009
(67)
►
December
(10)
►
November
(9)
►
October
(9)
►
September
(1)
►
August
(3)
►
July
(5)
▼
June
(23)
risd library
RISD
Packing on the first day of summer
Finals
Pancakes
Pancakes
This is the first day of my life...
this is my other blog!
ADD
Curls
Cuddle
Buzzz
Scythian Empires
Computer Trash
Vacuum
Aren't Psychologists the greatest?
Home
...a like able person.
Leaves Swaying in the Breeze
Doors
My Girls
the big picture
Linger On
►
May
(7)
Followers
Powered by
Blogger
.
GONCRATULATIONS
ReplyDeletei'm not drunk, just bored