Saturday, June 13, 2009

Buzzz


...we went to Borders, and I got this neat book about architecture and interior design. But I really wanted this overpriced book about little houses. By we I mean myself, Phoebe, Jen, Bryan, and Leah. Jen got the book I recommended! "no one belongs here more than you." cool.
Then Bryan dropped off Phoebe and I at her house, so we could take her car to the movies to meet up with a large list of friends.
Don't worry Phoebe, I know the way to showcase cinema like the back of my own hand. Just keep going straight.
"Up" started at 6:15. It's 6:45.
We somehow got lost in Worcester, we both knew where we were, but not how to get to the theater. It was fun though, because we kind of planned to dip from up to see Drag Me to Hell. We actually bought tickets to up when we got there, then realized we couldn't sneak into Drag Me to Hell at 7:30 when it started so we had to ask the pissed off ticket girl to exchange our tickets. It was really GOOD. Whenever the phantom fly came around to haunt the poor cursed girl, we would go, "Buzzzzzzzz." and it cracked me up. Shout Out to Drag Me to Hell.
I am just narrating my day aren't I? that's bad.
Now to get personal.
I can't! My blogs are only deep when there is suffering! I love how they explain it in Little Miss Sunshine.

No comments:

Post a Comment