http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zol2MJf6XNE
Is it much that I feel I need
A solid soul and the blood I bleed
With a little girl, and by my spouse
I only want a proper house
Last night was so fun. But yesterday started out poorly. I had to work at 10AM, which is when I woke up. This happens to me so much; I wake up at the right time, but my bed is so warm and cozy so I just need to close my eyes and savor it for one more second. When I open my eyes after that one second it's ten o'clock. wtf. It happens with the school bus too.
So I got there 15 min late but for some reason my boss was not too bitter about it! That is pretty fortunate for me.
Also, as a result of my rushing to work, I forgot my contacts and medication. But this made me realize that I only needed both of these things for school in the first place! So from now on I'll be trying to only take meds when I need to, and just bring my glasses to school for reading the board. This summer will be unmediated! PARTY SUMMAH!
Heroin by The Velvet Underground is playing right now.
Then I went to Alana's graduation party. The seniors graduated yesterday while I was at work. Weird. I remember my sister's graduation last year. It was hot and crowded and we could hardly even see her. But it was exciting when they finally got their diplomas. Anyway, Alana's party flopped so we migrated to Kathryn's. Oh and guess what... I got copies of the pre-prom pictures to upload!!
The end of Heroin is really weird. I don't enjoy it very much, it's screeching electric guitar noises.
Kathryn's was fun, but some people just wanted to sleep?! So Alana, Kelsey, Bryan, Phoebe, Liz, and myself snuck out to play in the neighborhood at around 4am. I know it was this early because I could hear birds chirping when we went back inside. In the neighborhood, everyone kept jokingly whispering, "shut the fuck up shut the fuck up!"
The greatest part was when I suddenly saw Phoebe gliding towards me, illuminated by the golden streetlight. She found a little scooter and was scooting around in the darkness. I couldn't stop laughing. "Shut the fuck up Shut the fuck up!"
Then we all packed into Alana's car so we could talk as loud as we wanted. We did. But it got really hot. I can't really remember what we talked about. It was really nice and relaxing though. If it was a scene from a film by me, it would have the song Sunday Morning playing with us laughing but silent. So the audio is just the song. It looks so nice in my head.
After we came inside and got settled, Phoebe, Liz and I played a spelling game. Then eventually I slept. Everyone complained about it being too hot but I was fine.
The MTV movie awards are such a joke. If I ever won an MTV movie award I would be embarrassed. Ugh I should turn it off.
"Chicago" by Sufjan Stevens is playing right now, and it seems like a good graduation song. "All things go, all things go."
Take a Walk on the Wild Side is one of the most beautiful songs I've ever heard.
I have to go to school tomorrow, that makes me want to cry. Not really, it's just annoying. I have absolutely no motivation in school anymore. I'm starting to dig my own grave. shit.
"The colored girls say do da-do da-do da-do do do doooo."
That's my current song. Take a Walk on the Wild Side. Remember, it's not song of the day, it's the song that would be my background music right now in a film.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4pAE5G5OBzw
I'll post a picture later.

nah son
ReplyDeleteshuh-deh-fuk-uhp
i approve of the proposed car scene in a movie.
ReplyDeletelou reed is my hero
it still says "sexy" on the bottom of my foot
ReplyDelete