It's so funny how everyone is blogging instead of studying, and introducing their blog with a statement about not studying. Me too!
Happy Birthday Ben, Shout out!
Today I had my Spanish final. I am finished with Spanish. This whole year, I've made one friend in that class. Ken, aka mole kid. He's pretty blind, but I'm not sure how much. He wears circle sunglasses/glasses, a baseball cap, a flannel jacket, jeans and sneakers ever single day. He's like five feet tall and a sophomore. Anyway it's Spanish II, because I dropped Spanish freshman year (Senora Greene) and I am the only junior. For a while Michaela Crowley and Lauren Constantino were in that class, but the teacher always assigned their seats next to each other on the other side of the room. I sort of became Ken's helper somehow, and the teacher always assigned our seats next to each other in the front of the class.
"Alright class, you can work with a partner on the assignment, but it has to be someone sitting next to you, no changing seats."
OK.
I have absolutely nothing in common with Ken, but it's weird because I really did turn into his helper on everything. But then one day he asked if I wanted to come over his house after school and play pool. :/. that would not be fun. But it's the right thing to do, so I said I would when I got my license. Failed the driving test twice but now I have it. Then on Friday he asked what my cell number was so he could call me this summer. sigh. Doin' the right thing.
But I'm going to be away for six weeks, that must have sounded like such a lie to poor ken. But I really would hang out with him if he called me after the six weeks.
One time at lunch he was wondering where I would sit. Sigh. He seemed really nervous to even ask me and I was feeling pretty melancholy anyway so I escorted him to a table with some people I know. I introduced him, he sat down for 5 seconds then I think felt really uncomfortable because he dipped.
Well Spanish is over now and that's whats on my mind. Maybe I'll play pool with Ken (by the way I have never played pool in my life) and if I do I'll blog about it.
That picture is of Abby, a dog that Roxanne is watching.

hey, hey everybody! I got a shout out on It's not easy being greene. I feel famous :)
ReplyDeletejeff i like this thing you have here