The RISD library is incredible!
http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3059/2634020043_53f4644d0e.jpg?v=0
I can't believe I just found that picture! I'm using the second mac in, right now.
Photo Booth is blocked I think so I can't have a blog pic. Oh someone is calling me but I don't want to be rude and pick it up in here. Oh it's Annie. She has bright red hair. She has a blog too actually.
I really miss everyone. The past two weeks really have been some of the best in my life and now I'm away. It's bittersweet. Sigh. Bluish. My parents are in Ocean City Maryland right now visiting my Grandparents. I feel a little guilty because my parents, myself, and my sister Katie visit them every summer for one week and neither of us went. I hope we visit them this year. They're really cool, especially grandpa Greene. that's what we call him, because "Papa" is taken.
Also, I hope that Lucy is still alive after these six weeks. And I hope Scrat is still here. I'm sure he will be.
Tonight I'm meeting people in the 4th floor studio to Paint! :) I'll bring my iHome and we'll listen to Animal Collective and paint like the hipsters we are.
Song of the blog is The Garden That You Planted by Sea Wolf. <3
p.s. Ant Farm was a really good book thanks Phoebe. shout out. SHOUT OUT TO MASS!
Monday, June 29, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

That library is crazzay.
ReplyDeleteoh HEY. glad RISD is cool so fah
ReplyDeletei love secret shout outs :)
ReplyDelete