Today I was dismissed from school at 1:45 to go see my psychologist, Dr. Kevin R. Murphy, Ph. D. I found out on the way home that he is kind of a big deal. He has written many books on adult ADD, and is the president of this big ADD thing. http://www.everydayhealth.com/bios/kevin-r-murphy.aspx
He sees me because my dad went to med school with him. He really seems to like me, because he's writing me a college recommendation letter or something to exempt my grades from freshman year, when I was unmedicated for ADD. He said that he never does this, but is confident that I will honor his reputation, because I've proved to be extremely intelligent on the many tests I had to take two years ago. Are my sentences run-ons? Oh well.
So he wanted to talk to me about "the incident" that happened two years ago at a church retreat. Don't worry it's nothing horrifying. I just got caught with half of the confermands getting high. We smoked on the beach at sunset and it was spectacular. I forsaken the entire congregation, and was deeply sorry. It was totally worth it. Fuck them, they're all so phony.
So I admitted to Dr. Murphy that I still smoke sometimes, and told him about the time I got caught by the police fish-bowling a car in Moore State Park with 4 friends. I had too, because my dad had already mentioned it. Dr. Murphy actually made me feel a little... what do they call that emotion again? Guilty I guess. It was a mixture of guilt and embarrassment. I think because he seemed genuinely proud of my success in school since our last session.
I'm still going to smoke, he doesn't understand, but that's okay.
My dad wants them to up my medication. I don't think thats a good idea, but if I admit that then what is my excuse for being such a lazy bastard around the house?
It's funny, I'm only lazy at home, this place makes me lethargic.
I got a haircut afterwards. I always forget how good I feel after getting my hair cut short. I read somewhere that you act the way you feel you look. So looking clean cut and successful will reflect your actions. It's so true.
After that, I went to get stuff at CVS while my dad went to the big y for dog food. The people in front of me were taking so long. Then this young employee girl who I think was a senior this year said that she could help whoever was next in line at the other register. The lady behind me power walked over there before I could analyze how far along the couple in front of me would take.
People are such trash.
So I waited another 5 minutes and the two women who were behind me were each paid and gone. So I went to the other register and took about 60 seconds.
What was wrong with that women?
That reminds me of something I wanted to blog about. At the RMV in Southbridge, I had to wait about 30 min for the red spider vein faced guy to call, "3 o'clock driving tester?" That was for me. Then this girl and her father who had just arrived, and knew that I had been waiting first, jumped up and went with him. While he checked their paperwork, the ugly fat girl knew that I was pissed, and kept glancing over her shoulder. She looked nervous, self conscious, afraid, and a little guilty. She should have thought of how low it was to cut me like that. I fixed my eyes on her, pumping as much hatred possible into my glare. She sensed this, and kept glancing over her shoulder right at me, then quickly looking away.
Such trash. Crash and burn trash, that's how you can help us all, by burning and providing us with heat.
Tomorrow is my first NAHS meeting where I will be leading as president. It should be easy, we're not doing anything, really. Mr. Keddy is getting laid off. Oh I could dance and sing with joy. Don't ask me why, I don't feel like explaining.
Song (I'm still doing this section) - Flesh Canoe by Animal Collective
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9EVwxDAop4k
That is a picture of Andre, from my bus. I can't tell if he's crazy or just doesn't know how to get our attention.

No comments:
Post a Comment