Friday, June 26, 2009

Packing on the first day of summer


It's the first day of summer! As in first day with no school for me! But I'll be spending most of it packing for RISD, which starts tomorrow.
Going to RISD is so bittersweet. It's going to be one of the greatest and most fun experiences of my life, but I'll miss my home life so much.
Shout out to Phoebe Glick.
I really hope that we go to the Drive-In Theater tonight, what movies are playing anyway? Yesterday was Emily's birthday, so she got to come to Steve lake house with us. Swimming at 11:30pm during a very distant thunderstorm is an experience. The only light was from an orange bulb inside the house, making a wavy gold foil reflection on the black water. That and the occasional flash of white light.
Swimming in cold water is so exhausting yet refreshing. I think it's one of my new favorite things.
Hey guess what everyone, Ken called me! I said we could hang out when I got back in six weeks.
The song of the day is Straight To Hell by The Clash.
That picture is of friends. Visit me in Providence!

No comments:

Post a Comment