Tuesday, June 9, 2009

...a like able person.

Being a teenager sucks. I just blogged but what the heck, I have my sister's laptop and am in a blogging mood so read it and weep. That doesn't even make sense, does it? I guess it does if this blog was a sad one.

It is true that I am doing shit for work in school, but I have always done shit for work and that works for me so lay off. My parents may not be proud but I am.
At lunch today, I sat with two unusual yet interesting people. The girl told us about her sex life. And the other boy was very interested and made dirty jokes to keep the conversation going and engage. Then the special ed student, "Jeffrey" lurked behind poor Sarah, pressing his index finger to his lips to make a "shhhh" face to me. He wanted to surprise her, and I assumed he knew her. He actually looked a little frightening, he was drooling and his face was menacing. Then he jabbed her pretty hard in the back while she was in mid conversation. She slowly turned around and said, "hello." He ran off laughing. She finished her story and said that it hurt really bad and it's not okay for someone to just do that. I agreed.
 I think people let Jeffrey do things like that because he is mentally handicapped, but notice that it is only to pretty girls. He touches them and they fake laugh, but what else can they do?
I am so good at school, except for the work part. I am pretty damn lazy.
Oh so my point: The three of us were then joined by a sophomore, Melina. I like that name. the three of them had a conversation about twilight and how the vampire shouldn't be able to reproduce because he's dead or something, and for that reason he must have no balls. I dunno, but I made a joke that they only come out at night. Laughter, success! 
I did engage in all of the lunch conversations, but I can't remember much of what I said. I just talked to talk and not sit there silently.
Anyway, at just about the end of lunch, Melina looked at me and said, "I like you," not in a crush way, but in a good vibe way I assume. Then Sarah said the I am a very like able person.

I'll never forget that. It's things like that that make all the difference. The little things that can mean so much. "...a like able person." smile. 
I want to finish No One Belongs Here More Than You tonight. I'll start now. Bye.
here is your reward for listening: http://www.jacksonpollock.org/

No comments:

Post a Comment