Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Home


I finished No One Belongs Here More Than You, and realized how hungry I am. I came downstairs to the kitchen and my dad came out of the laundry room with Scrat. He put Scrat on the table and said that my dog, Scrat, probably won't be here anymore when I get back from RISD, because he urinates in the house when he gets too excited. That was my only ally, once he is gone, this place will become just a house to me, not a home. I think my dad was just threatening me with that because he is stressed or something.

I think I may just lose my mind. He refuses to sponsor me for my driving test in West Boylston, because he still doesn't believe it is legitimate. Luckily, my mom couldn't find any excuse not to because I checked the calendar before I scheduled to make sure. June 20th is too far away though. My life will miss out big time. I'm taking Scrat upstairs to sleep in my room tonight.

1 comment:

  1. three posts in one day? this is like a present

    i feel bad that you can't drive. you can ask me for a ride if we're going to the same place. i like driving, even if it is out of the way. oh and poor scrat :(

    ReplyDelete