I have to write a mini NAHS speech for the Arts Encore tonight. Bleh. After that I have zero bonds to anything WRHS related, besides graduation. I wanna take Scrat to the rail trail. The other day during my niece's birthday party in my backyard, I was afraid Scrat would run away, so I fed him a ton of food to make running more difficult. It worked, he looked like potbelly pig, and had poor balance for the rest of the evening. He also didn't do much moving around. bleh.
I can't believe it's over. High school is over. Some say that high school is the most difficult time of your life, and I conquered it. Now it just feels weird, walking down the hallway of my old school. It feels like an old project. A project that took so long to fucking finish, that now I just feel annoyed by it.
By the way, I FINALLY GOT TO SWIM. Remember that blog from winter about needing to swim so badly? I swam yesterday. It was spectacular. I love water so much. Things I love: Water, Dogs, and Art. Haha, all of which are coincidently in this blog!
I need to eat go eat. Bye.
Tuesday, June 1, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment