Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Zombies, again?


I've been having zombie dreams every night for a while now, and I don't know what to make of it...

They're all really stressful, with constant life threatening situations. And I see numerous loved ones killed by zombies. Everywhere I go, for a moment it's safe, until a zombie comes breaking through the window or something crazy like that. And each situation ends with me crawling frantic and desperately out of some small window leaving the sounds of the other's screams behind. Then I escape and run for a while until I see a promising hiding place, where I find a friend from real life. Then I get distracted by some weird detail, until zombies burst out of nowhere again and my friend gets eaten!! Most of the people reading this blog have probably been eaten by a zombie in my dreams. 

And now those dreams are getting annoying. I'm so used to them that running from zombies is getting tedious. Zombies are terrifying in mass, but so stupid. And I know I'll escape somehow, because I always do. But the bad part is seeing so many people torn apart, that I know. :/

I'm going to bed. Lez hope I don't dream of zombiez... maybe tonight i'll try fighting the zombies? 

Goodnight

1 comment: