I want to go to a water park.
You wanna know why this summer will be awesome? Because my sister said she'll buy me alcohol. Woot! ...in exchange for taking care of her horses when she needs it. But how hard can that be? I don't get horses. They're beautiful creatures, but only when they're in the wild. A horse in a dark stable is just creepy and depressing. And a horse being ridden by a bratty little girl is also depressing. Horses have kind of become our slaves. I'm so fortunate to have a good life. I can do what I want, when I want. I'm not a slave. I'm not controlled by anyone (obviously I have to obey laws, but I'm okay with that.) Right now I'm just glad to not be a horse slave living in a smelly damp stall.
i killed an ant on my windowsill then took a picture of it.

Horses are just obeying their laws.
ReplyDeletethose are some terrible laws
ReplyDelete