Do you ever have moments that you really wish you could be sharing with someone? Whenever I open the windows, lay on my bed, and listen to music, I have those moments. Right now Berkeley By Hearseback by WHY? is playing. It's grey out, and the breeze is soft and cool. My room is such a tranquil place. I really love it here, I'm going to miss it next year. Maybe I should just model my dorm off of this bedroom. Highdea.
So far this summer has been great.
This blank canvas has been watching me for weeks now. Damnit. I love painting, but getting one started is the hardest part. It's work! You have to put a wash of color (at least I do,) then sketch on it, and do foundation stuff. Ugh. The fun stuff doesn't start until a quarter of the way through. Oh well I can do it.
No comments:
Post a Comment