http://live.showstudio.com/
if you're bored watch this (above link), it's really interesting. I'm only up right now at 2:48AM because I watched the entire thing.
today was literally the perfect day, and there is nothing more to it.
Okay i have a thought. this post was supposed to be short and sweet but i have A THOUGHT.
wait, shit, it went away. instead of typing it i typed that last sentence about having a thought and forgot what it was. But it'll come back... OH
OKAY. it's back.
So lately I've been really happy, and it made me realize that for my entire senior year I wasn't authentically happy, I was just void. I wasn't sad, but I wasn't happy either. Which is why this year was good but not great. I'm more referring to the second half of the year, after I got into college and life became hella easy. I'm too tired to delve any further. I just used an online thesaurus to find the right word. Delve. I like that word. Delve.
delve |delv|verb [ intrans. ]reach inside a receptacle and search for something : she delved in her pocket.• research or make painstaking inquiries into something : a machinedesigned to delve further into the atom's secrets.• [ trans. ] poetic/literary dig; excavate : [as adj. ] ( delved) the approachfrom the surface above had awed her, so hugely delved were the tunnels.DERIVATIVESdelver nounORIGIN Old English delfan [dig] ; related to Dutch delven.
During my senior year I needed to be high or drunk to have fun. I thought I was happy with that but I'm not. After today, the best day in a long time, I realize that people can be better than intoxicants. BUT, for me at least, those people are rare. So we'll see how my life turns out.I can't tell if I'm a bad influence or good influence on anyone. There are certain people that I have a significant influence over, and I'm not sure if it's good or bad. My intentions are good.Like today, I told someone that what he needs to do is loosen up, smoke weed, drink, hardcore experiment, and stop caring about things that don't matter. I honestly think that that would be healthy, but it's terrible advice. I'm so hungry it hurts. How am I not asleep right now. My laptop is almost dead. Goodnight all. And so ends the perfect day.:)
Tuesday, June 22, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

twas fun jeff, thanks for bein you. in all seriousness.
ReplyDelete