Saturday, May 30, 2009

The Good


Senior Prom was on Friday night! We skipped picture taking to toke in a shed with friends. It way better than picture taking with everyone's parents and putting on fake smiles. In the shed our smiles were REAL! We put the corsage on a bong and called it, "The Prom Bong."
On the way there, this song came on the radio that was just incredible. I have never jived so well in my life. In my grey suit (which costed me 8$ at a thrift store) and my thin black tie, I felt very snazzy. The song was Percolator by Stereolab.
We arrived at about 7pm, fashionably an hour late. We mingled, and ate food. There was a couple at our table that none of us knew, nor liked very much. The guy was trying too hard to be friendly and it was like, "Why is he trying so hard to be friendly?"
Danced the night away.
My date left early to party elsewhere, but I chose to stay.
After prom we went to this girls house for after partying! Driggity. That was fun, especially spin the bottle. Whenever there was a kiss I pounded the support beam next to me and shouted with everyone else. Actually it was crazy, people went wild.
The next day (today,) actually it's 12:48AM but whatever. The next day i slept until about 3pm. Then showed up at the school film festival and met peoples. Then we went to Jumpin Juice N' Java! I discovered Thai Tea. Phoebe's smoothie tasted like urine. Reminiscing and gossiping with a group of people in a place like Jumpin' Juice N' Java is really fun.
I know some real characters. I could listen to them talk about anything and enjoy it. In the past few days I've heard some conversations and thought, "I really should be taking notes on this for a film or story, or just for the blog."
More happened, but it's about 1am now and I'm too tired to use my memory. It would be funny if the brain had little creatures living inside of it for each of it's functions. Like, the little green fuzzy memory critter has fallen asleep, so if I really needed it I would have to shake my head around and wake him up.
y

a

w

n

The song that I would like you to hear is Percolator by Stereolab. 
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=frxC3uyzjSw

I took that picture like a week ago from a car.

3 comments:

  1. dear Jeff,
    I would like to make my blog easier to find but I do not know how to. I like your blog a lot.
    from, Kelsey.

    ReplyDelete
  2. its chai tea you discovered, jeffjeff. but please keep calling it thai tea, i like it.

    ReplyDelete