Saturday, May 23, 2009

Saturday


Hey errbody.
It's about midnight, and the end of a good day.
I got to sleep until noon today. I love the feeling of waking up and knowing you don't need any more sleep. Then went to Moore State Park for a picnic with friends. That was fun, especially the fact that I could walk there. It was about a 20 minute walk, but that's better than mooching for rides.  Then I worked from 5pm to about 10:30pm. not bad either, it wasn't too rushed. Then facebook'd. Then took a shower. Then hung out with MaryJane. Then listened to Modest Mouse under my plum lights. And now I'm blogging. I'm not quite myself can you tell?

I finally have a picture of the plum lights posted! Gaze into their mysterious beauty errbody.

Today's song? Missed the Boat by Modest Mouse.
Also, I found my old VHS of Harriet the Spy in my basement yesterday. I watched it last night and was completely amazed by it's incredible cinematography. Really, watch and you may notice how beautifully it is filmed.

Night

1 comment:

  1. i've recently watched that movie too, and it is so good.

    ReplyDelete