It's friday, but I can't really say tgif anymore, because I always work friday nights from five to closing, which is usually around 11pm. Work sucks, but it's how I get money.
Wachusett is pretty much an empty cell now. Yesterday I sat alone in the senior studio last period, when I would typically be with a class of senior friends in AP art. It's so weird seeing so many students walk by, and having no one to be walking with anymore. I know some cool people at school, but most of my closest friends are gone.
While in the empty studio, I wrote down my thoughts to be posted on this blog. I think I'll type it up later tonight though, because it's upstairs in my bag.
The spider on my ceiling is gone too. He was there this morning, but not after school. Either he died and fell eight feet to the floor, or decided it was time to leave and found a way. He graduated from my bedroom.
If my dogs run away that would really suck. That would be the end.
But later in the day yesterday, I hung out with Roxanne again! We met up with some of her friends, and went to the rail trail. It was cool, and I brought my camera so I got some cool shots. Although the one on this page of us was taken by Jimmy Wetzel. He took some nice shots.
I need to eat something as soon as possible. Work is in 25 minutes. I really don't want to go. Well, Meaghan is working tonight that's cool.
I plan on writing more tonight after work, while my brain is in power mode.
Bye now.
Song of the day... Positively 4th Street, by Bob Dylan.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=54qhjlTNVn0&feature=player_embedded

No comments:
Post a Comment