Today was great. The sun was out, the sky was blue, and I hung out with Roxanne, and Bhaloo.
It was also the seniors last day at wachusett. It hasn't impacted me yet, but i'm sure it will tomorrow when Wachusett becomes a ghost town.
The song of the day is Us by Regina Spektor. Steve picked it for a scene in our group's movie, and it sounded great.
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x1a6op_regina-spektor-us_music
I'm actually downloading it now.
Dogs are so great. I think all of my blogs have somehow found there way to the subject of dogs.
Dogs just make me so happy. Maybe I should move into a cabin in the woods with a pack of dogs, and be like that guy from oliver twist, with the dogs as orphans who get me food. Nah.
Last night when I was laying under my plum lights I spotted a notebook and pencil, and I wrote down everything that popped into my head... I was really tired and influenced, fyi. I'll type it out for you... haha it's funny, or just embarrassing oh well...:
How are atoms reflective?
Paint floor a sky with clouds, then have mirror ceiling to reflect bedroom sky.
FIlm starts very artsy (black white cliche and weird) then fades onto a tv screen, girl says, "and that's my film!" (it was just a trick/joke)
What is this? Pee soup?
What is this? *scribble*
What is this? Diarrhea soup?
dark comedies!
PODCAST WATCH
I'm walking
I'm talking
(I then wrote this in cursive:)
How did I remember how to write in cursive so fast?
Harriet the Spy.
The picture up there is of Roxanne's dog, Bhaloo. He's really cool, we wish he could talk. Oh and today in the car i came up with a great game, where I bat Bhaloo's long tongue when he pants beside me.

lolz at this poem
ReplyDelete