
Hi all, I'm starting a blog for fun and to sharpen my observational skills. It's starting out a autobiography of my life every day but it will probably evolve into something else. Because I am such a perfectionist when I'm writing something on a computer, I am not going to proof read this. If I proof read I'll never be satisfied and would never make a post.
Last night I was up until 5am. The sounds of chirping birds made me realize that it was morning. What was I doing so late? Talking on Facebook chat with Phoebe Glick, Stellacat, and Owen. The best conversations happen at night, when there are no distractions. Here is an excerpt from a 2am conversation:
Jeff
STELLAAAA
i added stellacat
i think she might have denied me
2:55amPhoebe
why, is she taking a long time?
2:55amJeff
yeth
2:55amPhoebe
she only checks it once in a while, because she has paws
STELLAAAA
i added stellacat
i think she might have denied me
2:55amPhoebe
why, is she taking a long time?
2:55amJeff
yeth
2:55amPhoebe
she only checks it once in a while, because she has paws
This made me actually laugh out loud.
Later on, I hung out with Buddha and listened to music under my plum lights in my bedroom. I bought the plum lights at the Mass Museum of Contemporary Art (Mass MOCA.) They're like christmas lights but black lights that look like plums. I rearranged my bedroom so my bed is in the corner with a shelf along the side, making a neat little secluded sleeping area. The amazing plum lights make a starry canopy over the bed. It's so great, listening to my current favorite song, "Blood Red Sentimental Blues" by Cotton Jones, while laying under the plum stars and thinking. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h-Pf3bsmJkk
Maybe I'll take a picture and post it later.
Yesterday I also took my dog Scrat on a walk with Roxanne and her dog Bhaloo. It made me happy to see little scrat with a friend, because he has none. That's him in the picture. He's about 14 pounds, a "rat terrier" and slightly stupid because he is inbreed. He never had a name until yesterday when Roxanne said he looks like scrat from Ice Age. No name ever fit him, until Roxanne said Scrat and it clicked. Right now, Scrat the rat is sleeping on the red couch behind me with one ear sticking straight up and twitching, the other lays limp.
I got Scrat last year for my sixteenth birthday. We went to the puppy mill (i was not informed at that time of the horrors of puppy mills, otherwise i would not have gone) and all the puppies were really cute, and i got to take them to a little area to play and i guess try them out which sounds weird. When I saw little scrat, the least expensive dog there, and the only rat terrier with the psycho chihuahuas he seemed to have a spotlight from the heavens. When I took him to the pen he laid down in my lap and didn't want to leave. We bought him and I was so happy. He and I were best buddies all last year, i was pretty much a loner outside of school and sophmore year was... it sucked.
Anyway, he has a name now.
I'm enjoying this blog much more than i expected, but I have to go work on a film with my group for school. I may just write again later today.
Bye friends, I'm tuning out.
oh and the song of the day is... "Stephanie Says" by The Velvet Underground
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x8jGKp4kbeM&eurl=http%3A%2F%2Fvideo%2Egoogle%2Ecom%2Fvideosearch%3Fhl%3Den%26q%3Dblood%2520red%2520sentimental%2520blues%26um%3D1%26ie%3DUTF%2D8%26sa%3DN%26t&feature=player_embedded

maybe scrat finally getting a name is symbolic of his and your growth into happier persons. and i almost made stephanie says my song of the day yesterday
ReplyDelete