Not much happened today, but I'm wide awake so I guess it's a good time to write. I slept until about 11:30, but I was still tired when I woke up. I ate some macaroni and cheese, but it completely missed "the spot." Mac and cheese is a horrible breakfast. I then took Scrat upstairs and napped in the guest room for a while. I had to get up for work, which was at 5pm to closing, which wasn't until about 10:45pm.
Yesterday, however, was pretty fun. My friend Kristina came over at around 2pm with her dog, Babyluv. Babyluv looks like she would make a great Mexican street dog. We took Baby and Scrat to a nice fenced in area in the center of town where the pool once was. They actually had little interest in each other. Also, Kristina's dog really enjoyed the pond water, but Scrat wanted nothing to do with it. I actually put him in the shallow end because I've never seen him in water. He just stood there and looked at me like, "you're an asshole, pick me up now please."
We saw a jr. high couple walk by and it brought back so many memories. Middle schoolers are probably the lamest bunch around.
Then we walked through the trail, which included a swampy area with broken wood crates for bridges. It looked pretty cool.
Then we hung out with MaryJane (i hope you get that,) and went on the old swing set. Swinging is so fun! We probably did it for an hour. I think that's why I've been so soar all day.
At around 6 we got back to my house, and played N64 in my basement until 10:30!! We got completely addicted to this game, Gauntlet Legends.
It's 11:50pm and I have to get up at 6:00am for school tomorrow. The bus comes at 6:50am.
Today's song is Expectations by Belle & Sebastian. Listen to the lyrics they're really great.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qTP2xFD3TuA&feature=player_embedded
That picture is of Babyluv in Kristina's bedroom.

No comments:
Post a Comment