Hey I'm back. I've been on tumblr for a long time, but I've missed writing.
My life is completely different, but kind of the same. Christopher and I split up and now Parker and I are back together. It's a very long and personal story. So, that happened.
Now I'm sitting here thinking about two old friends of mine, and how they don't like me anymore. You know what sucks? Hearing that someone doesn't like you. It's one of the worst feelings. It's like a poison that slowly punctures deeper and deeper until all you can think about is taking action to make it stop. BUT, that is the absolute worst time to take any form of action. So, I'm just gunna let this simmer, and probably take no action. I wish people knew how often I take hits and sit back because I don't want drama. I've taken a lot. Last time I hung out with them I took a lot of subtle low blows. If you're reading this, well, you made it pretty obvious last time we chilled.
Maybe the best solution is to let them go. I could try to bring them back to all of the really great times we had. I could reminisce about all of the crazy shenanigans we went through.
Anyway, I miss college already. I've been back for like two days, and I've already been immersed in the hatefulness that resides in high schools.
Well I guess the best thing to do is ignore it and have a good time? Fuck the haters. No, I'll always be very fond of those two. I can't deny that. It's the fakeness that hurts.
I miss Parker. Every night I miss Parker. I miss Parker whenever I'm alone. But it's not a painful miss, it's like, I wish I could share this with you and hold you, kind of thing. But I am thankful for having someone as great as him. And I'll always be thankful for having him in my life, and the influence he has on me.
School has gotten really stressful and I'm starting to fuck up. I've missed a few assignments and skipped class too frequently. Ugh I just want to be in the apartment. Next year myself and four of my best friends from school are going to live together in an apartment up the street!! WOOO!!
Alright, I don't have much else to say. I just needed to get some stuff off my chest. Bye guys, and for those of you faithful followers, I'll try to post more often.
-Jeff
Monday, March 7, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment