Monday, March 14, 2011

I had a productive day!


Today was one of those days when you just get shit done. I'm almost done with my sculptural book, have my sound recordings with which I must make a composition on finalcut, and tomorrow I'm going to print the picture of my site-specific piece I did over break with Parker. Sorry if this is boring, but it's what's on my mind.

My site specific piece was in the woods behind my house where I used to play as a kid. I took a small wooden stepladder and wrapped it with white Christmas lights and took picture of it at night. The ladder symbolizes growth and progress, and the lights represent creativity and life. Kind of cheesy but it looks cool. Then I swung it around so in the pictures I was drawing with the symbolic lit ladder.



I just received a really good text. :) I can't wait for Thursday, not because of the holiday.

aw now I can't stop smiling. I love naturally smiling because I'm really happy.

It's 11:31PM and apparently they're shutting off the power in the building from 1AM to 5AM...

My unfinished book thing is staring at me. A piece of paper in it is sticking out of the opening like a tongue.


I'm way too distracted to write.

No comments:

Post a Comment