Sunday, March 13, 2011
Back to School
It's really nice being back at school. I've been writing a paper for hours, it's 12:49AM, but it feels good doing something. It was a nice last day of spring break. I got to see a lot of my favorite people before I left which was really nice.
Last night I couldn't sleep. I had sudden anxiety about nothing and then freaked out because maybe i want to be a writer not a film maker, but that's not even true, and film has both anyway. I didn't get to sleep until around 5AM. I just wrote a long descriptive paper so I'm drained of whatever it is that makes you rite good.
Today I took this picture of my dog making contact with my sleeping moms lap. This was a really big deal, because my mom doesn't like him, and judging by the way he looks up at her his goal in life is to be loved by her. Sometimes he just sits on the floor and watches her, desperate for her attention and love. So this was really cute. It describes their relationship well. Plus I really like the colors.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment