Friday, March 11, 2011
Weird dream
I woke up to the weirdest dream this morning. I also woke up to Scrat making the weirdest noises. Anyway, in this dream, I was sitting in the sand by a small brown pond in the woods. Brandon and Melina were both perched on some sort of worn down statue to my left. Melina was singing and we were listening, sitting in the sun enjoying the peaceful atmosphere. I decided to swim around, so I dove/splashed into the pond and swam rapidly across it, only to be shocked and disturbed. It was full of garbage and I began to choke and cough on the garbage filling the pond. What was weird is that I could actually taste it and it was disgusting. I almost drowned in the old boxes, bottles, brown dead leaves and seaweed, and whatever else there was in the pond. I kept spitting and swimming, and the putrid pond water kept getting into my mouth. Then I got out and I don't remember what happened. I might have woken up.
Today is Friday, and I get to see Parker. Finally! I feel like it's been so long
Next year I'll be getting an apartment with four of my closest friends at school. I haven't been this excited about something since going to massart. We're getting a hookah for the living room, a bunch of old couches and chairs, tons of lamps. Gah it's so exciting! I can't wait to throw parties. Parties that will definitely consist of friendly people I know, instead of taking that risk of going to a bro party when going out. We'll probably have a new years party and all sorts of stuff. Oh man, life!!
I think this blog is the most honest Jeff anyone will ever know.
Not that I'm a liar or something, but there are so many things I'd like to say that are irrelevant to any world beside my own. You know?
Right now Obama is talking about the earthquake/tsunami in Japan on the news.
If there was some sort of natural disaster in my life, I have no idea how people would react. I've really never had to deal with great loss. Not even moving from one town to another. One time I cried all night, like, two years after my dog died because I thought it was my fault. I remember that. I wonder why that happened. Not the dog dieing, but me suddenly thinking it was all my fault and crying for hours. I don't know.
Scrat has his head rested on my wrist. Why is that comfortable for him. It definitely isn't. Especially because my wrist is jerking around helping my hand type, and it's mad boney. It's definitely uncomfortable for me. Why is it that people will sometimes go to great lengths to keep their pat comfy. I think we just enjoy seeing other things happy. Especially animals who could never take advantage, or hurt us in return. Animals just return the love. Well, domesticated ones.
I'm hungry. It's raining. Scrat has nuzzled his face into my elbow. I want food though. Conflict. He's so cozy and warm, but I'm so hungry. Scrat will have to deal. Bye guys I'm getting some yogurt.
Oh wait, something else kind of cool. Yesterday I went to Kristina's and took pictures of her in this really cool old fur coat. Her sister came outside and put her naked rat thing on Kristina and the pictures came out pretty neat. That's the one up above.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


sick picture
ReplyDelete