I'm too hungry to work.
I'm too tired to get out of bed and eat.
My room is extremely messy.
It's 4:09PM.
It's cloudy.
Yesterday was fucking crazy. I dropped acid with my two closest friends here. We colored for a while. We freaked out a few times. We got pizza. We smoked 4 bowls. We cried. I laughed so hard that I cried over this picture:
I've laughed to the point of tears before.
I kissed Christopher about 1000 times in a row. I said, "I love you" about 1000 times, and meant it every time.
I think my favorite part of the night was towards the end. We smoked and listened to Animal Collective for so long. You know when every song that comes on is perfect, and exactly what you want to be listening to. I love that. Every song that came on was perfect.
Now I'm just mentally exhausted. Yesterday held too much stimulation for one day.
I want to go to Qdoba. I'm starving.
Last night I opened the package my mom sent my for my birthday. She sent me celebration supplies. Like, confetti, a streamer, balloons, and a candle that plays the happy birthday tune.
I miss my family. Yesterday was so chaotic, I just want to lay down on my couch and turn my brain off for a day. But instead I'll have to work day and night for this entire week, because I did absolutely no work over my 5 day weekend. Maybe I should make a to-do list.
- Get out of bed
- shower
- eat food
- clean room
- do form study homework (one and a half sculptures inspired by a short story i wrote)
- Work on my life sized self portrait for drawing
- ptfo (pass the fuck out)
so this is how it feels to be 19?


awwwww belated happy birthday 2 you;)
ReplyDelete