I can hardly remember last night. Last night was completely unplanned. Oh my gosh. But last night was great.
The best part of last night was doing my seminar homework. How crazy does that sound? I went to Chrisopher's because I never bought the book and we needed to read like two chapters. Anyway, something about sitting against him and reading the dry text aloud was soothing. I like feeling someones chest expand and contract slowly while they breath. I don't think I've felt so peaceful since coming here.
After reading 1,000 pages about Ebenezer Howard taking a dump, it was time to come home and get started on my cardboard chair. Kateri had been drunk dialing me all night from the dorm next door, so I thought I'd pop in and see how drunk everyone was. Pretty drunk. I don't know why but I decided to get drunk too. I had to catch up, right? So within half an hour I was extremely drunk. Actually, this story kind of sucks. I'll just sum it up and get to what I originally wanted to say. So to make a long story short, I got extremely drunk and went back to my dorm at 12:30, puked in the toilet a few times, and passed out in my bed.
I can't write right now. To be continued.
Being buzzed in my seminar class was weird. I can't describe it but I really want to. hmm. I feel like shit. I should try later.
I've been reading this blog called "Slutever." It's really interesting. It's like Sex and the City, but real, and perverse, and witty, and graphic, and deep in a hollow way. That makes sense right? Ugh, fuck being hung over. I'm only writing this to avoid homework.
Monday, September 27, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment