Sunday, September 19, 2010

I need human heat

Being with someone else was weird.

: /

I'm not sure what to think. I really like this person, but it's not the same. I didn't think it mattered but it did.

We'll see what happens.

I feel like... like... to a much shorter degree, like if someone's spouse died, then a year later they started dating again, and they want to date, they're lonely, but it feels strange.

Maybe it's just something I have to get used to?

Actually, I think I just need to have a strong emotional attachment to someone before I can hook up with them. Yeah. So I'm gunna slow things down. I don't know if I should post this it's pretty personal. It's just me thinking out loud.

BUT, I really did enjoy waking up in someone else's arms. That was nice :) That's always nice.
AND he's a really great guy

3 comments: