Sunday, September 12, 2010

2 AM summer nights

Last night two of my favorite people slept over my dorm.

It's weird how being with people you completely know and trust gives you the strength to face things about yourself you never would alone. I cried twice. It wasn't out of sadness and happiness, it was just because I felt strong emotions for the first time in a while.
I realized that I hold back emotions, not emotions, just thoughts in general. I hold back thinking because most thoughts are really depressing. You know? I'd rather just focus on, "Hey let's go do something!" and not let my head go beyond that. I don't think I'm explaining this well. I'm not depressed at all. I'm happier than ever! I don't really have a point right now.

I hope you enjoy my high babbling.



Broken Social Scene Presents Kevin Drew - Farewell To The Pressure Kids .mp3
Found at bee mp3 search engine

No comments:

Post a Comment