| Girl Talk - Hold Up .mp3 | ||
| ||
![]() | Found at bee mp3 search engine | ![]() |
I am hung over. I feel so sick. Last night I got really drunk really fast. Shots shots shots shots shots of mr. Boston. Ugh the smell of alcohol alone would be enough to make me vomit right now.
Last night was fun. At least the beginning was. It's what I remember.
Later on in the night I took my shirt off for some reason. I also drunk dialed Elaina Vermeulen and Domenica. My friends are fun.
SHIT. In an hour I'm doing this church thing. We're going to play with orphans. I hope I don't throw up in the orphanage. Nah I don't think I will.
Last night I vomited. I've never vomited from alcohol before. It was awful. It will probably be a while until I drink again.
Oh now I remember why my neck is sore. In this Girl Talk song theres a piece from Laffy Taffy and when it plays real fast I shake me head around like a wet dog. 1:30 into the song the good part starts.
I feel sick. :(
But it was worth it.



It was nice chatting with you last night hahah
ReplyDelete