Gah wtf I can't tell if I like this or not. It doesn't look like me. I feel like it looks like me in 10 years. I'm not sure, there are already 10 things I can see that are completely wrong. But I still think it's good.
i think that the face is really working. dont change anything about that. overall you did a damn good job but i think that the arm on the right is lookin a little small. is this your art homework that i didnt get to see? you did that in one night?? wowness. this is so expressive. i think its great. the marks in the backround and the drawing itself is very strong. good job jeff
i think that the face is really working. dont change anything about that. overall you did a damn good job but i think that the arm on the right is lookin a little small. is this your art homework that i didnt get to see? you did that in one night?? wowness. this is so expressive. i think its great. the marks in the backround and the drawing itself is very strong. good job jeff
ReplyDelete