Sunday, March 28, 2010

Finally!

I got into MassArt. Hey everyone, I got into MassArt. Ha... haha... HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAH YES! I DID! I DID IT!

I've grown up knowing I wouldn't go to college. I was never good at school. My dad told me that I wouldn't go to college. AND I FUCKING DID IT. I got into both schools I applied to, and received the Presidential 44,000 dollar SCHOLARSHIP. So hell yes. I did it. I am fucking leaving this PLACE!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA YES!

I am happy. But I'm still winding down from the anxiety. Phew. It's finally over. I've been sleeping again :)

Wow. I love knowing how bright the future is, and having something really great to look forward to. It's RISD all over again, but 4 years long!!!

No matter what happens in my life, I am still going to MassArt. (of course unless it burns down or a flunk out of high school somehow.)

This is the first day of my life
I swear I was born right in the doorway
I went out in the rain suddenly everything changed
They're spreading blankets on the beach



So. Now all I have to do is sit back and try not to be anxious. I can't stop telling myself that I got into MassArt.

The picture is of myself and friends.


2 comments:

  1. wow im so happy for you!!!!!! massart wow. a school of JUST art kinda seems unreal huh>? well, at least to me it does.

    ReplyDelete